Sunday, November 29, 2020

The Studio Challenges - Scraplift the Design Team

 Hello everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope that you all are having a good weekend. It's been a busy few days but busy in a good way - lots of family time and some Christmas shopping.

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges today and this time we are challenging you to scraplift a layout from one of the design team members. I chose to scraplift this layout from Rainny from this challenge here:


And this is my layout:


I kept the overall design and the random stamping - although I added a lot more! I used all Elle's Studio papers - except the background - for this layout of Ada sporting her new smile. She lost both of her front teeth within 2 days of each other and she will truly be singing - all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth this year! She absolutely adorable with her new look and we will enjoy it while it lasts. Soon that gap will be filled with 2 big teeth! 

The journaling for this layout is on the pink tag behind the photo.

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I gave my roller stamps a workout on this layout. I think I used 6 or 8 different roller stamps on this layout. 


So, which layout will you decide to scraplift? I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment: