Sunday, November 15, 2020

Hello Autumn - Lasting Memories #524 - Photo/Color Inspiration #3

 Hello again! I am back with my third post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal or for my reveal for The Studio Challenges, please scroll on down.

Lasting Memories has a new Photo/Color Inspiration challenge posted today. This week we are working with fall inspiration:



I snapped these photos of our poor little pear tree and its beautiful leaves just a couple of weeks ago. This poor little tree has gone through a lot - almost being destroyed in a storm a few years ago - but we just didn't have the heart to cut it down. This year its leaves were the most vibrant that they have ever been. They were the most beautiful mix of reds, oranges, and yellows all on the same tree, and not only were they beautiful on the tree, but they were also beautiful on the ground. I couldn't resist snapping a photo of them.

I added my journaling to a tag and slipped it behind the photo:


Here are a couple of close ups:


I stamped some leaves in four different colors and then die cut them out to add to my layout. I then added some enamel dots to finish it all off. 


Head on over to Lasting Memories to see how the rest of the design team took on this challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment