Monday, April 20, 2020

Week 34/2018 - The ScrapRoom Shots of Life Kit

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll on down.

Today I am up on The ScrapRoom blog with my layout using the April portion of the Shots of Life Kit. Here is a look at the kit:


The Fancy Pants and Pink Fresh cut apart cards in the April portion of the Shots of Life kit were perfect for my Week 34 spread for 2018. Yes, you read that right - 2018 - I am that far behind on my Project Life albums! 
The Pink Fresh cut apart sheet had so many great quotes that went perfectly with my photos for this week, and the same can be said about the Fancy Pants cut apart sheet. The colors were similar enough to mix and match throughout my spread.


I had so many photos from this week that it was hard to narrow it down to a manageable amount. It always seems to be feast or famine with my photos - way too many or not enough to fill the spread! I picked out the photos that best told the stories of the week that I wanted to tell. 

Here's a look at the left side of the spread:


This was the second full week of Ada coming back to the house while Abby worked and we were finally settling back into a routine. We made chocolate chip cookies and watched Finding Nemo one afternoon, made a trip to town for groceries and McDonalds, and this is the week that one Scott called me on the way to work telling me that one of the houses that I lived in for a while was on fire.

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Here is the right side of the layout:


Ada and Shane were getting along so well this week! They generally tend to mind their own business and give each other space, but this week not only found them watching Finding Nemo together, but Ada was also enjoying watching Shane play video games - and he was pretty happy about that! I also captured an awesome photo of the sun rays on our walk one evening and at this time the neighbors had moved some cattle into the field next to us. That always brings back memories of living on the farm as a kid!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


This Fancy Pants cut apart card was perfect for this photo of Ada enjoying her ice cream cone while watching tv.


Everything I used on this spread was from the kit - with the exception of a doily, wood veneer hearts and arrow, and some Elle's Studio stamps. 

Be sure to check out The ScrapRoom for an assortment of great kits each and every month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there is a Scrappy Style you CAN'T do! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete