Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #364

Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a good evening. I just wanted to pop in here really quickly to share my take on this week's sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Here is a look at the sketch:


And here is my card for this week:


The papers that I used for this card are from Echo Park's "Just Be You" collection and were still out on my desk from a layout I made a few days ago. I have been doing so much better about using my scraps right away instead of putting them in my scrap box - which makes me happy. My scrap pile might not be getting too much smaller - but at least it's not getting any bigger!

I am in need of a few thank you cards so I decided to make this one just that. I used a sentiment from an older Close To My Heart Stamp set - Card Captions (S1901).

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team and last week's Top 3. I hope you have some time to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment