Tuesday, April 21, 2020

BeYoutiful - Mixing up the Kits with The ScrapRoom

Hello, again! I am back with another project to share with you. Today I am sharing my layout for the Mixing up the Kits series at The ScrapRoom.

The ScrapRoom offers a great variety of kits each and every month. For April, I am using pieces of the Shots of Life Kit, the Patterned Paper Add-on kit, and the Embellishment kit. Here is a look at the kits:

March/April Shots of Life Kit

April Patterned Paper Add-on Kit

April Embellishment Kit


For my layout, I have used the Simple Stories "I Am" papers from the Patterned Paper Add-on kit, one of the cut apart cards from the Shots of Life kit for my title piece and fussy cut flowers from a couple of the other cards, and stickers from the sticker sheet that comes in the Embellishment kit. The only thing I added from my stash was black cardstock, cream cardstock, a scrap of pink paper, and a scrap of green paper, and a few sequins.

I took this photo of Ada on Thanksgiving day last year before we headed to our big Thanksgiving lunch. You can't tell it too well in the photo but she had her hair in pigtails that day and just looked so cute!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I just love this little swan sticker from the sticker sheet - it is so cute! I wasn't sure when else I would use it, so I made sure to add it to my layout.


These are the flowers that I fussy cut from one of the cut apart cards - another great way to add to the embellishments and to use up cards that might not get used otherwise.



Be sure to check out The ScrapRoom to see all of the kits that they offer - and other scrappy supplies, too, and head on over to The ScrapRoom Blog for inspiration from the design team all month long!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment