Monday, April 27, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #366

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you are all doing well.

Today I am sharing my take on this week's sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is the fun sketch that Michelle has created for us:


I thought the cluster of hearts looked like it was meant to be either mixed media/stencil work or a cut file. Since I am not much into mixed media/stencil work, I used the "Love You Lots" metal die that I recently received from Elle's Studio. I thought that it would work perfectly for this sketch.


All of the papers on this card were in my scrap box. The sentiment is from an Art C stamp set - Thinking of You. I felt like with everything going on in the world right now that a "sending lots of love" card was quite fitting.

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge on Wednesday to see the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I do hope you have some time to play along with this week's sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment