Sunday, April 5, 2020

The Studio Challenges - Sketch Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! 

The Studio Challenges had a new challenge posted today and it is a sketch challenge! Here's a look at the sketch that Anna created - based on Helen's layout for our "Year in Review" challenge that you can see here.


And here the layout I created based on the sketch:


This photo is of Miss Ada back in the spring of 2018. It was a pretty day and we had all walked down to the creek to let Shane - and Ada - throw rocks in the water. Once down there Ada was not happy with just throwing rocks - she wanted to get in and play in the water. It didn't matter that we told her over and over that the water was too cold, she just kept going on and on about wanting to play in the water. She can pout with the best of them and she found a rock to sit on and do just that - pout! Abby finally broke down and let her take her shoes and socks off so she could get in the water. Once her little toes hit the water and she felt how cold it really was - she was ready to get out of the water and fast!

I used mostly scraps on this layout and fussy cut my embellishments from a couple of different Bella Blvd paper scraps. Sadly, I do believe I fussy cut all of the flowers from one of the Bella Blvd papers. Well, I say sadly because I won't have any more fun flowers to fussy cut, but it also makes me happy to get another patterned paper completely used up!

Here are a couple of close-ups:




Head on over to The Studio Challenges to see how the rest of the design team took on the sketch challenge. I would love it if you played along, too!

And before I let you go I wanted to let you know that The Studio Challenges has put out a design team call. You can read all about it in this post here, but don't delay - the deadline to enter is April 19th! It is a great team to be on!

No comments:

Post a Comment