Monday, April 20, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #168

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope you all had a good weekend.

It is time for the last sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap today. Sketch Artist Lisa has created a great card sketch for us to play with. Here's a look at the sketch:


This sketch is full of possibilities and I can see myself using it for a lot of different occasions. Here is my card:


I was in need of something bright and cheery - something that I can pass on to someone else to hopefully brighten their day, too - and when I found this pretty, bright yellow floral paper - I knew I would use it for my card. 

The paper is from a Jen Hadfield 6x6 paper pad called - Every day - and the sentiment is from one of the papers in the pad. I just used my 1 inch circle punch and then layered it up with a couple more circles and added some foam tape to the back for a bit of dimension. I inked all of the edges of the papers with walnut stain distress ink.

I think this card fits the bill of "bright and cheery" - and I am ready to send it on to someone special!

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team took on the sketch. I can't wait to see what you create, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card to receive in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow, it always makes me smile!! This card is gorgeous, I know it will brighten someone's day for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright and cheery card, thanks for the inspiration as I need to create a few more cards to donate to a facility.

    ReplyDelete