Wednesday, June 10, 2020

TN Time With Lisa & Lori - June Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope that you are all having a good week. 

It is time for TN Time With Lisa & Lori's June challenge today! Here's how it works - this is a monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you combine my challenge with Lisa's sketch challenge - link up here and on Lisa's blog  - My Creative Endeavors - and you will have two chances to win a prize. You can find the full list of rules here

Here is my challenge for June:
(June 10th - July 9th)


I've made it an easy one for this month - Anything Goes! Create a TN, Bullet Journal, or Planner spread about anything you want!

Here is the fabulous sketch that Lisa has created for us:


I just loved the sketch this month and so my layout is, of course, using both challenges!


I finally was able to dig into my Great Stash Bash kit for June that Lisa sent to me, and I am happy to say that everything, well, almost everything, that I used on this layout is the scraps that she sent me! I did cut into the reddish-pink paper for the paper behind my photo, but even the black cardstock was in my scrap box. I also used a few stickers from the sticker sheet that she sent me. 

If this photo looks familiar that is because I shared a 12x12 layout earlier this week using this sketch! It is one of my favorite photos of Ada that I have taken recently and wanted to scrap it in my May TN as well. On this particular day, I think it is safe to say that Ada wasn't really feeling the summer vibes! She had gotten in the pool for just a few minutes, but that water was still on the cool side! She needs more sunshine and warmer temperatures for it to feel like summer!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I clustered several of the circle stickers from the sticker sheet to mimic the look of the paper on the right side of the spread. I added in a few phrase stickers that say - Keep Smiling, Whose Ready For Summer, and Come On Summer - I thought they were fitting for this spread. On the right side, I added a die-cut piece from this same collection.


Now, on to the prize! I have a winner from the last few months' worths of entries! Before I get to the winner, I want to let you know that Lisa and I have decided to continue to do prizes in this way - quarterly - sort of - at least we will be drawing a winner every 3 months! We're not quite lined up right to be exactly quarterly for the rest of the year, but we'll get it straightened out eventually!

Now for my winner! A big thank you to Anna, Sandi, and Becca for playing along with us these last few months! Each of your layouts was just beautiful! By random draw my winner is:

#4 - Sandi

Congrats, Sandi! Email your address to me at loristroup@yahoo.com and I will get your prize out to you!

Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog and check out her TN spread. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. SO fun and just stunning Lori!! I love how the black pops against these fun colors!! Great picture too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori....your layout is gorgeous....too bad your granddaughter was feeling under the weather. Thanks for picking my name. I will email you now. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete