Monday, June 8, 2020

The Paper Girls Challenge #201 - Color Challenge

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Scrap Our Stash reveal, please scroll on down.

The Paper Girls Challenge has a new challenge posted today. This week's challenge is a beautiful color challenge and all you have to do is use the colors in the photo below on your project:


This is the card that I created for the challenge:


So, my colors may not be exact - my teals are a little more green - but I think it's close enough! The papers I have used are from an old Project Life collection...Jade, I believe, and it is one of my favorites because of these colors. 

I tore one side of each strip of paper and adhered it to some navy cardstock. The sentiment stamp is from Close To My Heart (S2005 - Time To Celebrate) and it was last month's stamp of the month. I just love all of the different sentiments in this set!

I have another card ready to be sent out for #joyinjune! Want to know more about #joyinjune? Head on over to my friend Lisa's Facebook page and read all about it - Created By Lisa.

Be sure to stop by The Paper Girls Challenge Blog to see how the rest of the design team took on the challenge. I hope you have some time to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment: