Sunday, June 28, 2020

It's a Beautiful Day...LM #504 - 3 Photo Sketch

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day! If you are looking for my reveal for The Studio Challenges, just scroll on down.

We are starting our July challenges at Lasting Memories today! It has been a while since I have been able to play along and I am hoping to be able to play along a lot more often now. 

Our theme for July is one of my favorites - Sketches! DT member Lori K has picked out 5 sketches for us to work with this month. You can change up the sketch to work with your photos but we should be able to see the overall sketch design in your layout. Here's a look at the first sketch - a PageMaps sketch from January 2020:



For my layout, I have used Close To My Heart's Blues Skies paper and Beautiful Day stamp set (CC5202). 

These photos are of Ada playing at the park in 2017.  I will add my journaling - kind of a retrospective take on the day. I need to figure out what all I want to say to see if I will have enough room to add it to the front or just journal directly on the back.

Here are a couple of close-ups:


Sometimes I really love to challenge myself to pull out my stamps to create some embellishments. I always love the end result! The sun and two of the clouds are from the sticker sheet that goes with the Blue Skies paper pack, and everything else is stamped - title included! I scattered around a few enamel dots in pink, navy, and turquoise to finish off the layout.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too! I hope you can find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty layout! I love the pastels and all your sweet details!

    ReplyDelete