Thursday, June 25, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #172


Hello, hello! Happy Thursday to you all! I do hope that you are having a good week. I'm not sure, but I think tomorrow Abby and I will meet Matthew in Springfield for a little shopping trip - the first time out to stores other than Wal-Mart or the grocery store since the pandemic started. We will have our face masks on and be armed with lots of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes!

Today  I am sharing my take on Sketch N Scrap's June 20th card sketch - Sketch #172. Here's a look at the sketch:


And here is my card:


I am still working with the Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse 6x8 paper pad. I just love the colors and patterns in this paper pad and will continue to use it for a few more cards I am sure. The flowers are from a Close To My Heart stamp and thin cuts set - Beautiful Day (CC5202). This stamp set is my new favorite and I have put it to use several times since I got it a couple of weeks ago. In fact, I have been using it so much that I have made a spot for it in my most used stamps basket on my desk. The sentiment is from an older Close To My Heart set - Sunny Thoughts (S1802).

I love how this card turned out and I hope the recipient likes it, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment