Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #372

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! 

Today I am here to share my card with you for this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is a look at the sketch that Michelle has created for us:


And this is what I came up with:


Since I am a designer for The ScrapRoom's Shots of Life kit, every month I get a good supply of cut apart cards and I am always looking for a way to use them up. Not only are they great for use in my Project Life pages, but they are also great to use on cards. 

For this card, I have used a cut apart card from Carta Bella's - Oh Happy Day - collection. The card already had a sentiment on it but I didn't want that particular sentiment, so I changed it by cutting a strip of paper from another one of the cut apart cards that I knew I would not be using and stamped "thinking about you" in its place. Doing this not only gave me the sentiment that I wanted but it also added a little interest to the card. To finish it all off I added a few black gems to the card. Looking at the finished card now, I think I will move the gems in the lower left more to the corner.

Another quick and easy card ready to be sent out for #joyinjune! Want to know more about #joyinjune? Head on over to my friend Lisa's Facebook page to read all about it - Created By Lisa.

Be sure to check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment