Sunday, June 7, 2020

Challenge YOUrself #78 - Summer Dreams

Hello everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! We've had a good taste of summer this weekend with temps right around 90 and I am loving every minute of it! Of course, if I am outside I am usually in the pool and I am sure if I wasn't I would think it was way too hot! Gotta love summer!

It's time for the June challenge at Challenge YOUrself today. This month our challenge is - Summer Dreams - scrap those summer memories, summer plans, etc. and remember to include yourself!


I went way back to 2012 and a day trip we took to Bennett Springs. I've scrapped a few photos from this day already, but not these particular photos. Sometimes I love going back and scrapping older photos again because now that time has passed, there may be a whole different story I want to tell! 

Here is my layout:


I used Photo Play's - Stuck on You - collection for my layout. I wanted to focus on the fun memories that were made that day, the feeling of togetherness, and just the overall happy feeling of getting to spend time with the family, and this collection was just what I was looking for.

I just loved the stickers that were included in this collection and I was actually able to use a couple of the bird stickers on this layout - which I thought would never happen!

I had lots of close up photos to share with you but my camera and laptop decided to not play nice together, so those will have to wait until my new cable gets here this week!

Be sure to check out the Challenge YOUrself blog to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment: