Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #272

Happy Tuesday! I hope that you are all doing well today! We are back to hot temps and high humidity after a nice cooler weekend. It looks like our pool will be getting lots of use this week!



This week's sketch is up at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and it is a fun one!




I have created a Christmas card to add to my supply for this holiday season. I am still using on my Doodlebug - Here Comes Santa Claus - 6x6 paper pads. I love this line as much now as I did when it came out a couple of years ago! I still have one full - or almost full - paper pad left...to use it on cards and layouts, or save it for if I do December Daily...decisions, decisions!

This week we are once again teaming up with the Double Trouble Challenge blog


They have a fun challenge going on - part of it being to use this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, so head on over and check it out! I couldn't quite get my card to work with the challenge, but plan on making another one specifically for that challenge.

The full design team reveals will be tomorrow on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog, along with last week's Top 3. We do hope to see you playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment