Monday, July 23, 2018

Use Your Stuff #322 - Anything Goes (With a Sentiment or Title)

Hello and Happy Monday! It's the start of a new week and the start of a new challenge at Use Your Stuff!

This week our challenge is - Anything Goes - with a twist - you must include a sentiment or a title on your project.

Since I am looking for any excuse that I can to make Christmas cards right now,  I took advantage of the "Anything Goes" challenge and did just that.


I am using up my scraps from the Doodlebug - Here Comes Santa Claus - 6x6 paper pad. I based my card off of this sketch that Connie posted over in the 100 Pattern Paper Challenge Facebook group for this week:


This sketch was perfect to help me get some of those scraps used up. I even found the sentiment piece in my scraps.

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the projects from the rest of the design team. We hope you have some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh!!! I adore this page and will no doubt be "lifting" this! It's just perfect and the bright colours are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete