Friday, July 20, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #126

Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am!

Sketch N Scrap has the last sketch of the month posted today. Lisa has created a great sketch for us to work with.






This is such a fun sketch and I am sure I will be using it again soon.

I decided to take a break from the Christmas cards that I have been making and I created a birthday card using the Simple Stories - Posh - collection. This is one of my all-time favorite collections and I am going to be so sad when I use it all up. The cute little cupcake is from the bits and pieces die cut pack and the sentiment is from a Sizzix stamp and die set.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team. You have until the 31st to play along with any and all of our blog challenges. I would love to see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Posh is one of my favorite lines to Lori! Love the mix of pink and navy!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this kit look similar to an upcoming kit I've laid my eyes on. Very pretty. Love the soft color combination.

    ReplyDelete