Sunday, July 1, 2018

LM #402 - All About Me - Love Your Selfie

Hello, again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Counterfeit Kit Reveal, please scroll on down.

It's a new month and that means a new theme and a new set of challenges at Lasting Memories. Our theme for July is "All About Me" and our first challenge is - Love Your Selfie - scrapbook a photo of yourself and tell a story about YOU!

I must admit that I don't often scrapbook about just me. It's only been within the last couple of years that I have started taking a selfie now and then so I do show up in my scrapbooks. I'm always the one behind the camera and I figured if I ever wanted to be in the scrapbooks, then I'd better take matters into my own hands. I'm sure my kids and grandkids will love to look back and see a little about me - and it doesn't matter if it's the best photo in the world or not.


For my layout, I used my favorite colors - red, white, and blue, with a little pink and green thrown in there. The floral paper is one of my favorites and I was excited to use it on a layout that is all about me.

I am looking forward to the challenges this month and I am excited to add a little more of me in my scrapbooks.

Why don't you join us this month? We would love to see what you create! Head on over to the Lasting Memories blog to see the fabulous layouts from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with one more project to share with you.

4 comments:

  1. Great example for the 'selfie' challenge at Lasting Memories, Lori! I love your pretty mix of papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so so glad you're getting yourself in your scrapbooks. This is exactly why I wanted to do these challenges, I think this is a common thing that most women don't scrapbook themselves enough. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout Lori!! LOVE your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layering of patterns- great layout.

    ReplyDelete