Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Sketches In Thyme #333

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that your week is off to a good start. It has been hot and dry around here. Our poor yard is more brown than green. We have had rain all around us the last couple of days - we just can't get lucky enough to have it rain here. Maybe we'll get lucky before long.

Today is my day to be featured at Sketches In Thyme. This week we are working with a sketch created by Brenshevia:



Ada had been wanting one of these big inflatables since the start of summer. When we went to Springfield for our "Girls Day" shopping trip, we found this swan on sale for 40% off. Abby got it for Ada and then Ada was ready to go to Nana's to try it out! Ada thinks it is pretty cool. The rest of us not so much! That thing is hard to get on and then hard to stay on once you're on it!

For my layout I used the packaging technique with my Tim Holtz Mermaid Lagoon distress ink to get the water effect on my background. I used Echo Park's Summer Dreams collection for my photo mats banners, and embellishments.I opted to use an embellishment cluster in place of the smaller photo. For now I am using the "hello sunshine" sticker as my title. I played around with a few different titles above the photo, but I really didn't care for any of them.

Be sure to check out Sketches In Thyme - we have inspiration every day of the week!

I hope you get a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment