Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #274

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that you are having a good week.  We have gotten a break from the heat and humidity the last couple of days and it has been so nice! Now, if we could just get a little rain around here. It's in the forecast for the weekend and we are keeping our fingers crossed.


Today I am sharing my take on this week's fun sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Michelle has created another great sketch for us to work with:



I'm beginning to think that I have some strange aversion to ovals and I have no idea why! I am always substituting some other shape for them...I even bought a set of oval dies and I still don't use them. I think I just need to get in the habit of pulling them out and using them - maybe then I will reach for them more often.

I used the Amy Tangerine - Oh Happy Life - 6x6 paper pad and sticker pad for this card. I love these pretty colors together! Since I can't seem to leave a background just plain white, I embossed the background with my swiss dot embossing folder. The "thanks" die cut word is from Carta Bella's - Flora No. 2 collection.

Have you had a chance to play along yet? I would love to see what you create with this sketch. Head on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and join the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: