Friday, July 13, 2018

SOS Golden Globe Challenge - I Love Summer

Hello and Happy Friday! We have made it to the weekend once again!

I am so excited to be sharing my first reveal for Scrap Our Stash with you today! Here is a look at the movie board that we are to use for inspiration.


Along with being inspired by the movie board, you must also include a sun on your layout. Here is what I came up with:


When I first saw the movie board I knew I would be using a photo collage of some of my favorite summertime photos from 2017. For my sun embellishment, I used an old stamp from Autumn Leaves and added a button to the middle of it.


The journaling - "Ah, summer! My most favorite time of the year! Lots of family time, swimming in the pool at night - or really swimming in general -backyard bar-be-ques, family get-togethers, mine and Scott's birthday celebrations, fair time, beautiful flowers..what's not to love?! I love summer!"

Be sure to check out Scrap Our Stash for design team inspiration every day of the week! I hope you get a chance to play along with us - I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment