Friday, July 6, 2018

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #105

Hello and Happy Friday! I can't believe it's Friday already! This vacation week has sure gone by fast, but it has been fun.

Since it is the first Friday of the month that means we have a new sketch posted at Sketches In Thyme PL Style. Shawn has created a great journal card for us to work with this time around:


Here is the card that I created:


Sadly, I haven't had much of a chance to work on my PL album this summer like I had planned. I am hoping to change that this next week and at least get the photos in the sleeves, and hopefully, a few layouts actually completed!

I have used a mix of Elle's Studio - Family Fun and Sunny Days - 6x6 paper. The arrow is from the Family Fun puffy stickers and the little puffy hearts are from American Crafts. The ice cream cone is from EK Success.

Here is the companion photo to the journaling card:


And a close-up of the photo. Both of the die cuts are from Elle's Studio and I just love those tiny heart puffy stickers!


This journaling card and photo will be added to my Week 20 spread for this year. I am hoping to share that completed spread later this week!

Head on over to Sketches In  Thyme PL Style to see more inspiration for this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment