Sunday, July 15, 2018

Scribbles Designs Challange #67 - Fun in the Sun

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please keep scrolling.


It's the start of a new challenge at Scribble's Designs Challenge Blog today. This month our challenge is - Fun in the Sun - use any kind of summer image or create a summer themed creation.


Nothing says summer like fireflies and I think these little guys in the mason jar are so cute! Talk about bringing back memories of when I was a kid. I don't think we ever put them in a jar, but we caught our fair share and then let them loose again.

I have used the Firefly Digi Paper freebie for my background - isn't it the cutest?! - and #8102 - Firefly Mason Jar. I added some yellow ink with a cotton swab to give the fireflies the glow and I added a little Wink of Stella to the wings. I love how this turned out.

Head on over to Scribbles Designs to see the "Fun in the Sun" creations from the rest of the design team. We hope you find some time to play along with us!

1 comment: