Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sketch N Scrap #157 - I Am So Lucky

Hello, everyone and Happy Sunday to you! I can't believe that it is the middle of the month already! Summer is going by so fast.

With it being the middle of the month, that means we have a new sketch posted at Sketch N Scrap for you today. Heather has created  a great 2 photo sketch for us:



I have created a layout of Miss Ada. I am so lucky to get to spend so much time with her. It can be a little overwhelming to look down and see her looking up to me. Even on my bad days she doesn't judge me, she just accepts me for who I am. Talk about having all the feels when she looks up and says, "I love you, Nana!" She has me wrapped around her little finger and I'm pretty sure she knows it!

I have used an older paper collection from Close To My Heart - Zoe.  I have been hoarding this paper collection because I just love the colors and patterns. I thought it would be perfect for these photos.

The date strip is the manufacturer strip from one of the papers. I circled the date the photos were taken (May 18). The title is stamped using a mix of Elle's Studio Title Builder Alphabet stamp and Close To My Heart's - Colorblock Alphabet.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. We would love to see your take on the sketch. You have until the 31st to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back a little later with another project to share with you.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors and the big polka dots! Perfect pics of Miss Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...little kids are the BEST, so loving, and if it's a grandchild, I can't even imagine how much love you have in your heart!! LOVE the title with your stamps and love that little date strip, they need to just make large pages of those, they are so fun! Great layout Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photos and a lovely page to showcase them!

    ReplyDelete