Saturday, July 28, 2018

HIMCR #363 - Christmas In July

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope you have some fun things planned this weekend. We are supposed to get a little much needed rain this weekend so I plan to get some scrapping done.

It's time for a new challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room today and I'm a little sad as it is my last challenge with them. I have been on the team for a year and have enjoyed my time there immensely. Laurie and all of our sponsors are a pleasure to work with.

On to the challenge - this is the last Saturday of the month, which is any holiday, but since we have done "Christmas In July" all month long, we want to see your Christmas projects.


Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies and the giveaway is a $12 gift certificate to their store.

For my card, I chose to work with the Pretty Ornaments digi stamp.


I colored the image with my Shinhan markers and then went over each one with my Wink of Stella pen to give them a little sparkle. The sentiment is a stamp from The Ink Road - Fir Real - stamp set.

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Do you make Christmas cards all year long? I did in the past and was so relieved when I arrived in December with them all made and ready to go! What a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete