Thursday, March 1, 2018

Sketch N Scrap #148

Hello, everyone! Happy March 1st! I am really looking forward to spring this month, and hopefully warmer weather and lots of sunny days! I have had enough of winter!

The first of the month means a busy day here on the old blog so let's get started.

Sketch N Scrap has the first layout sketch of the month posted today. Lisa has created a great sketch for us to work with.



Okay - so let me start by saying - I have trouble with white space...I just can't make it look good. I think this layout looks plain - BUT - I still need to add my journaling and that will help fill in some space. (I just didn't want to put each of these little cuties names here on the internet.)

I tried using patterned paper for my background and just didn't like anything that I tried, so it was back to the plain white background...maybe one day I will be able to embrace the white space!

These photos were taken this past summer when we all got together for a birthday party. When you have 5 little girls who don't get to see each other very often together, well, let's just say there were lots of squeals and giggles! The oldest swiped her mom's cell phone and had some fun taking selfies of the whole crew. I just wish they all had an opportunity to get together more often.

I used Close To My Heart's - Little Dreamer - papers for this layout. The colors in this collection matched perfectly to the colors in the photos.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be right back with my March Counterfeit Kit!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet photos and love the hearts and sprinkles, Lori! Great take on that sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable photos Lori! I love the papers you used and I understand about having issues with white space, I think it looks amazing though, kind of nice to try new things, maybe it will grow on us lol!

    ReplyDelete