Monday, March 26, 2018

Use Your Stuff #305 - Travel

Hello, hello! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a good weekend and are ready to get this new week started. It's looking like it's going to be a rainy week around here, but at least it's going to be halfway warm.

Use Your Stuff has a new challenge starting today. This week we are challenging you to create a project focusing on travel.

This week's challenge was a challenge for me. With having a son with autism we don't travel a lot. Sure we do day trips now and then, and I could have focused on that, but I went in a different direction.

I created a card with a travel theme. I think it would be a fun and different take for maybe a graduation card.


I used a cut apart card from Simple Stories - Urban Traveller - collection, which made this a super quick and easy card. I added the "Go find it" with letter stickers - also from Simple Stories - and I punched an airplane out of one of papers and added some foam tape behind it. So quick and easy!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We would love to see your take on the challenge this week.

Thank so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful and what a great sentiment, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete