Thursday, March 1, 2018

Stick It Down March Card Sketch

Hello again! I am back with my 5th post of the day - I told you it was going to be busy around here!

I am the featured designer this month at Stick It Down, so I get to share my take on the card sketch with you today! Here is a look at the March card sketch:





If you can't tell, I am really ready for spring! This winter has been so cold and we haven't even had a good snow - all we have gotten this year has been ice - yuck - so, I decided I to make a nice and bright, sunshiny card!

I just a scrap of this yellow dot paper out on my desk and put it to use on this card. I really like the bright yellow against the white background and I hope that this sunny little card will brighten someone's day!

Head on over to Stick It Down to see the single page and double page sketches as well as the card sketch. I would love to see your take on our sketch this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back a little later with one more project to share with you!

1 comment: