Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #254

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that you are doing well.


I'm here today to share with you my take on this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is a look at the sketch:



We just recently found out that one of my nieces is going to have a baby boy the end of July, so I thought I would get a card all ready to go for the special occasion.

I have used Close To My Heart's - Chelsea Gardens - papers for this card. I had originally stamped those cute little elephants in glacier ink, but they blended in with the background too much, so I decided to stamp them in charcoal and I like it so much better!

The stamp set is an older set from My Favorite Things called - Beautiful Baby.

Our full design team reveals and Top 3 from last week will be up on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow, so be sure to stop by for lots of inspiration! We would love to see you playing along with us this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I never thought of using these papers for a baby card, they are so versatile! Congratulations to your niece!

    ReplyDelete