Saturday, March 24, 2018

Summer Fun

Hello again! I thought I would pop back in and share a layout that I made for today's bonus challenge over at Sketch N Scrap's Lucky Charms Crop.


The challenge is to use any Sketch N Scrap and create a layout or a card and use at least 3 colors of the rainbow or to add a rainbow embellishment to your project.


For my layout, I have gone way back in the Sketch N Scrap archives and used Sketch #2:



I used Lawn Fawn's super cute - Really Rainbow - 6x6 paper pad for this layout. I could not resist the rainbow colors in this paper pad! I actually bought it to use in my Project Life album, but it is showing up in other projects as well! I use da scrap of yellow paper for the long strip and a 3x4 pocket card from Simple Stories. I have no idea which collection it is from as it was just laying in a pile of 3x4 cards on my desk.

I also stamped out various phrases from my roller stamps to add to the heart. I will go back and add a little bit of journaling either on the pink paper or the rainbow paper after I get more information from Abby.

Head on over to the Lucky Charms Crop and join in the fun. The deadline to enter the challenges is March 31st at midnight CST. We would love to see you play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute Summer page and I love your penwork and enamel dots. Great take on the sketch too! :)

    ReplyDelete