Thursday, March 1, 2018

LTCCB #20 - March Anything Goes

Hello and welcome back! This is my fourth post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, the Counterfeit Kit Club blog hop, or my Love To Scrap Challenge Blog reveal, just scroll down a little further.

It's time for a new challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Our challenges are always "Anything Goes" and you can link up any type of craft that you want.

For my project, I have created a thank you card:


For this card, I have used  Heidi Swapp's - September Skies - 6x6 paper pad, which I have included in my Counterfeit Kit this month. I just love the colors in this collection - they are just so pretty!

I also used this older sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments:


I embossed the white panel with my swiss dot embossing folder and I do believe that all of the patterned paper that I used were scraps from the 6x6 paper pad. I love getting those little bits and pieces used up!

Be sure to stop by the LTCCB to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work with the sketch, Lori! I love the white embossed background with the colorful papers.

    ReplyDelete