Thursday, March 15, 2018

Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog Challenge #63 - Bunny Hop

Hello, hello! Happy Thursday to you! Can you believe that it is the middle of March already?! Since it is the middle of the month that means we have a new challenge for you Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!


Our challenge this time around is - Bunny Hop - we want to see you use a bunny or a rabbit on your projects. Easter is coming up so this would be a great time to get an Easter project made, but you don't have to follow the Easter theme - just use a bunny or a rabbit.


I made an Easter card using Echo Park's older Easter/Spring 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Days Ahead - and I used one of the cutest bunny images from Scribbles Designs - #426 - Hoppy 3


I colored my bunny with my Prima watercolor pencils and added in 3 cute little circle stickers in the same colors as what I used on my bunny.

There are so many of these super cute bunnies in the shop - head on over and check them all out here!

Be sure to stop by Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to see the fabulous bunny projects from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with our Bunny Hop challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: