Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #118

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday scrappy friends! Today is the first day of spring - warmer weather is on the way - I hope!

Sketch N Scrap has their second card sketch of the month posted today and it is one that I am sure I will use again!


I have used American Crafts - Spring - 6x6 papers for my card. I love that floral piece and I wanted to show it off on this card! I punched the scalloped border once in the red paper and once in the white paper to try to help it stand out a little better against that busy background paper. The sentiment is from an older Close To My Heart stamp set - CC1041 - Hello, Life - cardmaking.

I needed a little something more, but since my sentiment took up most of the space on that strip, I was limited to what I could use. I found this little flower punch and thought it worked perfectly.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch. We would love it if you played along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back a little later with another project to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on that sketch, Lori! I love the floral paper and 'hello' font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper is so pretty, just screams Spring!

    ReplyDelete