Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #256

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here.


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch posted and I can't wait to see what you create with it! Here's a look at the sketch:




I have created a birthday card using Echo Park's - Birthday Wishes - paper and this month's stamp of the month from Close To My Heart - Birthday Time (S1803). The sentiment was stamped with Raspberry ink from Close To My Heart. Since I used my focal point for my sentiment, I punched one of the cupcakes out of the patterned paper and added it to a punched pinked circle from Tim Holtz.

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog tomorrow for the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. We would love it if you played along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment