Saturday, March 3, 2018

HIMCR #342 - Monochromatic Greens

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope that your weekend is off to a good start. We are having some beautiful spring weather today, and I think a bar-b-que is going to be happening a little later.

It's the first Saturday of the month and that means we have a color challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room. This week we want to see monochromatic greens on your projects.


Our sponsor for this week is Ike's Art and the prize is a $15 gift certificate to their store.

I had the pleasure of working with the Shamrock Bear image from Ike's Art.



Since our challenge is monochromatic greens, I decided to color this cute little guy green, too. I found some old Doodlebug Designs plaid paper in my stash and it was the perfect shade of green.

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. A very sweet card and great design layout :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all .
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete