Saturday, March 17, 2018

Pure Determination - Sketches In Thyme Sketch #317

Hello again! I am back with another project to share with you.

Today is my day to be featured over on the Sketches In Thyme blog with my take on Sketch #317 - courtesy of Jenessa Franco. Here's a look at the sketch:




I have a ton of these photos of Ada from last year playing ball in the front yard. She was determined to hit that ball one way or another! She was good about keeping her eye on the ball - her eye/hand coordination just wasn't all that great! It got to the point where is was more like we were throwing the ball at the bat and trying to hit it instead of her actually hitting it! She did get in a couple of hits all on her own - with no help, so her persistence paid off!

I must say that this layout looks so much better in person. I don't know if it's the pink on here or the green, but something looks a little off on the computer as opposed to in person. I guess maybe the editing...it all really does look better in person!

Everything I used on this layout is from my March Counterfeit Kit that I put together, with the exception of the wood pieces. I am really enjoying creating with this kit this month! You can read all about it in this post here.

Head on over to Sketches In Thyme to see more inspiration any day of the week. We would love to see you play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment