Saturday, March 17, 2018

HIMCR #344 - Tic Tac Toe

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope that your weekend is off to a great start. We don't have any real plans and I am hoping that I get to spend most of my weekend in my scrap room!

It's time for a new challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room and The Cutting Cafe is our sponsor this week. The prize is 3 sets from The Cutting Cafe shop.




Our challenge for this week is - Tic Tac Toe - pick a row from the board below - up and down, across, or diagonal - and use those items on your project.



Here is my card using the Easter Fun Printable Set.


I used the first row on the tic-tac-toe board - ribbon, scalloped shape, and a button. The image I used was pre-colored and it matched really well with Echo Park's - Sunny Days Ahead - 6x6 paper pad.

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team. We hope you find some time this week to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Lori! I love the Easter image along with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card using the criteria from the first column, Lori! So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful take on this image. So pretty, love the embellishing

    maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete