Friday, March 16, 2018

Sketches In Thyme PL Style Sketch #98

Hello, hello! Happy Friday! Here we are at the weekend once again. I am going to enjoy being able to sleep in a little later tomorrow.

We have our second sketch of the month posted today over at Sketches In Thyme PL Style. Emma has created a fun sketch for us to work with:


I stretched the sketch to make my title card for week 8.


I always like my weekly title card to fit into one of the 6x4 pockets and this sketch was super easy to stretch and make that happen. I really thought I was going to have my full spread ready to share this week - then I realized that the majority of photos for this week are on my phone and I haven't ordered them yet...I will share when I get them ordered and picked up!

Since I stretched the sketch I added in a couple of little banner pieces to the top left side. I might add a phrase sticker or something to them once I see what the feel of the overall layout is going to be.

Head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see how the other design team members have interpreted the sketch. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't realize you participated in PL!! I don't think I've ever seen a spread ::scratches head::?
    I am participating in Project Life for the first time ever this year and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doreen - I rarely show my completed spread on my blog and I'm not sure why...laziness I guess! That was one of my goals this year - to share them more and here we are midway through March and I haven't shared one! I haven't had a lot of time to work on it this year, but I'm hoping to work on my 2018 album this weekend and will share when I do. I've been "dabbling" in it for a few years and still don't have a fully completed year, but I do write stuff down in my planner so I when I do go back to do the pages I'll know what's going on!

      Delete