Monday, March 5, 2018

One Happy Girl

Hello, everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start.

I thought I would pop in here really quickly and share a layout with you that I created for my challenge over at Home and Scrapped on Facebook. My challenge is called - Pattern Play - and you are to use polka dots on your layout. Big dots, small dots - use a little or a lot - the choice is yours.

Here is my layout:


I love to use polka dots, or dots in general, on my projects - they just make me happy - and I loved this dotted paper that is in the new Simple Stories "I Am..." collection. In fact, all of the papers on this layout is from that collection, with the exception of the black cardstock background.

Since Ada was having fun with her bubble toy, I recreated the bubbles with vellum circles that I inked the edges of to make them stand out a little more.

When I looked up the date for these photos, I couldn't believe that it was 2 years ago! Time just keeps on flying by!

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow with another project to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. aawww...how very cute! I love your bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful layout! This line is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete