Thursday, March 1, 2018

LTSCB #107 - Anything Goes

Hello, hello! I am back with my third post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N  Scrap reveal or the Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop, please scroll on down.

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog has the March challenge posted today and this month is - Anything Goes! We have a fabulous sponsor this month - Blank Page Muse - and the prize for this month is a $25 gift certificate to their store.

Here is the card that I created for this challenge:


Blank Page Muse sent us each a variety of stamps to use for our projects. I have used the "Everything is going to be alright" sentiment and one of the birds from the "Birds and clocks" stamp set.

I've used the Heidi Swapp - September Skies - 6x6 paper pad from my March Counterfeit Kit. The blue floral paper is so soft and pretty and I thought it would be beautiful for an encouragement card.

I stamped the bird with Juniper ink from Close To My Heart and then fussy cut it out and added a bit of foam tape for a little bit of dimension. The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I absolutely love the way that this card turned out! Everything just came together beautifully!

Be sure to check out the Blank Page Muse shop - they have so many beautiful stamp sets. Head on over to LTSCB to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team.

We hope to see you playing along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be right back with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors and amazing paper and stamping you did for this card! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! LOVE that paper and it IS perfect for an encouragement card!

    ReplyDelete