Saturday, March 31, 2018

HIMCR #346 - Freestyle

Hello, and Happy Saturday! I hope that you are enjoying the Easter holiday weekend! It's supposed to be cold with even a chance at some wintery weather tomorrow, so hunting eggs may be an indoor activity!

Hiding In My Craft Room has a new challenge today. Since this is the 5th Saturday of the month this week's challenge is - Freestyle - enter any type of creation that you want!



Limited Runs Digital Stamps is our sponsor for this challenge. They have so many fun images to choose from, so be sure to stop by their site and check them out!

I had the pleasure of working with the Birthday Smile Cupcake image. I just love its happy little face!


I colored this cute image with colored pencils. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Close To My Heart (M1186) fit perfectly around the icing on the cupcake. I used Lawn Fawn's - Really Rainbow - 6x6 paper pad.

My card is based on this older sketch (#498) from Sketch Saturday

Be sure to stop by Hiding In My Craft Room to see the fun projects from the rest of the design team. We would love to see you playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright colors!
    ~Sami
    Samscraftycastle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete