Friday, March 2, 2018

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #97

Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! We have made it to the weekend and I am so ready for it! It's been a busy week for me and I am looking forward to a couple of lazy days, hopefully, filled with lots of scrappy time.

Sketches In Thyme PL Style has the first sketch of March posted today. Shawn has created a fun sketch for us to work with:


And here is my card:


So...I have really been wanting to work on my 2018 album - and this is the first card that I have gotten made for it Yeah. Life has had other plans for me! I have pictures for almost all of January already in the page protectors, but that is as far as I have gotten. No embellishing. No filler cards. No title cards. Just the pictures. I do hope that now that I have this card for February made that maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to get more done! In fact, my 2018 album is on my to-do list for this weekend. Hopefully, I'll at least get my title page done!

For this card, I have used Elle's Studio's  - Family Fun - collection. This collection is so bright and fun and I know it will be showing up more in my album.

Instead of two photos, I used one - since I had so much to say! I really liked the look of the triangle shaped piece across the front - I think it creates a little more interest as opposed to just a border strip.

My plan is to be back soon with more of my album to share - like maybe an actual completed page! I don't want to continue to let it take a back seat to all of my other projects - I would like to get somewhat caught up with 2018 and actually finish it this year!

Head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see more inspiration from the design team. We would love to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back a little later with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment