Thursday, March 1, 2018

Scribbles Designs Mid Month Inspiration

Hi, guys! I am back with one more post for you today. It has been a super busy day on my blog, so be sure to keep scrolling down to see it all!



Today is our midway post for our "Go For Green" challenge at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. I have created a St. Patty's Day card using an older Authentique collection - Lucky.




For this card,  I have used one of our free images - #F 109 - Shamrock Balloons and the tag is - #B 16 - Tag 1.

I printed the balloons onto the tag image and then colored them with colored pencils. I typed up the sentiment and added it across the balloon strings. I really like how this card turned out! I don't send a lot of St. Patty's Day cards each year, but I will be happy to send this one out!

Be sure to stop by the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to see the "green" projects from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: