Sunday, March 18, 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 - Sketch

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. Once again, it feels like the weekend is just flying by for me.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge has their second challenge of the month posted over on the blog today. Susan has picked this sketch for us to use as inspiration:



I stuck really closely to the sketch for my layout. I loved the overall design so why mess with it?! Almost everything I used on this layout came from my March kit - Happiness Overload. You can read more about it here. I did go in search of some alphas in my stash and the circle stamp and enamel dots were not in my kit, but those were the only things that I added.

Once I had my layout put together I felt like I needed to bring in a little more of the black, so that was when I added the second circle behind the left photo. I also moved the title down to the bottom of the layout.

Head on over to Counterfeit Kit Challenge to see how the rest of the design team interpreted this sketch. Why don't you play along with us this month?

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Really fun take on that unique sketch, Lori! I love the pink accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addition of that second circle was perfect, Lori! I love the bright and happy colors of your page.

    ReplyDelete