Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #226 - Merry & Bright

Hello again scrappy friends! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday reveal, please scroll down or go here.


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a fabulous new sketch this week, created by the talented Michelle Stewart. This is another one of those great sketches that could be used for a project life style card, as well, so I will be saving it for later use!



I have created a Christmas card for this week's sketch. I used Fancy Pants' - Merry and Bright - 6x6 paper pad and stamp set. I love the muted green color in this collection - it really makes the red just pop!

I punched the flowers from a punch that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. It came as a punch and stamp set and I have no idea what brand it is. I added three tiny pearls to the center of each flower to finish them off.

Be sure to check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and the Top 3 from last week's sketch. I hope you find some time to play along with us - I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card! I love to make Christmas cards.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete