Saturday, August 12, 2017

HIMCR #313 - Super Scraps Saturday

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! We have made it to the weekend and I'm ready for a couple of nice lazy days and enjoying some family time! My hubby has been working overtime and I know he is ready for a couple of do nothing days.

We have a new challenge up today at Hiding In My Craft Room. It's the second Saturday of the month and that means it is "Super Scraps Saturday"! Pull out those scraps and get to working on a card or two!

Our sponsor for this week is Scrap' n Dipity. I got to work with their super cute Scribble Sally Witch digi stamp.


For my card, I pulled out my Jillibean Soup - Owloween Stew - 6x6 paper pad. I don't have very many Halloween collections and scraps are about all I have left of the ones I do have. I think it might be time to add a new collection or two to my stash!

I colored Sally with my Prima watercolor pencils. I haven't used these pencils very much, but they are a dream to use! I love them!

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you get a chance to work with your scraps and get a card or two made this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: