Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #224

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that your day is off to a good start. I am keeping Ada for a couple of hours this morning while Abby has a meeting, so we're slowly getting ourselves ready for the old routine to start back up next week.

We have a new sketch posted over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and I can't wait to see what you create with it! Here is a look at the sketch:




For my card I have used Close To My Heart's "Sugar Rush" collection. You can't tell it too well in the photo, but the base paper is a really pale yellow, and that pink is so soft, too! The ice cream panel is one of the 3x4 cut apart cards from one of the papers. I love that those cut apart cards make such cute, quick, and easy cards!

The sentiment is from Jillibean Soup's Birthday Bisque stamp set. The perfect sentiment for this card!

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and the Top 3 from last week. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment: