Sunday, August 20, 2017

Just Saying Hello - Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #104

Hello! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend so far. Ours has been pretty quiet with our oldest son back to college...seems like he may be the talker of the bunch! It'll take a bit of getting used to, but I'm sure we will settle back in no time at all.

We have our last card challenge of the month posted at Sketch N Scrap today. Lisa has created a great sketch for us to work with:





I found an old pack of Dear Lizzy ephemera, I think it was from the Neopolitan collection, that had never even been opened up. I thought the little chipboard flowers were just begging to be used on this card, along with the Polaroid frame. I stamped my sentiment on a piece of vellum and wrapped it around the panel.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I would love to see what you do with this sketch.

Don't forget, our End Of Summer crop is going on now on our Facebook page. All of the challenges have now been posted and you have until September 2nd to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you did your sentiment on vellum, so creative Lori!! This is such a pretty card, the colors are so soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I love the color palette. So soft and muted.

    ReplyDelete