Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #50

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope that you are having a good week. I am looking forward to the Labor Day weekend coming up. We have no plans but I am ready for an extra day off!

Paper Play Sketches has a new sketch challenge posted today. I always love Janis' sketches - they always make for a quick card! Here is this week's sketch:



I know, I know - it's a little early for Halloween, but I just couldn't help myself. We've been having unseasonably cool weather and it's putting me in the mood for all things fall - including Halloween. Now I'm not trying to rush it - I want it to be summer as long as possible, but this weather is making me think it's fall.

I kept this card pretty simple because that paper is all really busy! I tried to add three little black stars where the dots are on the sketch and they just got lost! So plain (and flat!) it is!

Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I would love to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment