Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #81

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Lasting Memories reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back with my take on Sketches In Thyme PL Style's Sketch #81. This fun sketch is courtesy of Shawn:



I really wasn't sure when I went to work with this sketch if I would cut my photos into circles or make this more of a filler type card, but these photos of Shane from a distance in the pool were perfect to cut into circles. I love the way this turned out - that's why it's good to step outside of my comfort zone once in a while!

I am working on week 30 of 2016 this month so you won't see the completed spread until a little later in the month.

I used Echo Park's "Summer Party" 6x6 paper pad for this card. The phrase strips were cut out of one of the papers in the pad. I do think I will go back in and add a couple of hearts around the card. If I do you will see the changes in the complete spread later this month.

Be sure to stop by Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see more inspiration from the design team throughout the month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is just like a mini LO! LOVE IT... and what a great way to use your supplies, stash and circle punch. TYFS!

    ReplyDelete